There are numerous techniques available to assist and promote the body's natural healing properties and improve the quality of life.
Treatments are aimed at optimising the body's healing potential by :
- Providing an alternative to traditional methods of pain control
- Reducing the body's natural inflammatory responses
- Maintaining or rebuilding muscle mass
- Maintaining joint mobility
- Restore function
- Promoting nerve regeneration
At each consultation a thorough assessment will be performed and the findings recorded. This information enables Catherine to locate the problem area(s) and to monitor the progression of the disease or injury and the response to physiotherapy treatment.
Each animal is unique and a rehabilitation programme will be tailored to suit the animal's individual needs. Rehabilitation work programmes will be developed to assist the return to normal function.